How donations help us do more
We are a registered charitable organisation that receives donations from various groups and individuals.
These donations assist us to cover the development of additional resources and/or special projects that arise from time to time that are outside of our core funding. We pride ourselves on ensuring that donated funds go to rural and regional projects.
Some examples of this are:
- Past contributions have enabled us to have a “Talk to a Mate®” men’s wellbeing footy round in June of each year with the WACFL. This exposes our message to approximately 5000 blokes between the ages of 16 and 40 across the whole State. We began this sponsorship in 2014.
- Video Productions:
- Distress & Why Mental Health Matters
- Stages of Men
- Making their Mark
- Men’s Sexual Wellbeing
- Support our ‘Warrior Ambassador Award’ program
- Purchase of educational resources – predominantly ‘self-help’ / informative books on a wide range of health & wellbeing topics. These are distributed to men, women & community organisations through our warrior education program.
- We have just self-published our own book “Working with Warriors” which provides tips and stories to help individuals maintain balance in their life.
Aligning yourselves with our program is as simple as making a donation. Any fund-raising is appropriately acknowledged.
Please note the contact details as on the Contact Us page if you would like to discuss further or to make a contribution.